www.aleteia.org/.../lifetimes-the-red-tent-is-no-bible-study-5884697791...Dec 9, 2014 - That's where the story of Dinah's rape occurs. ... but his wives calm him down and he agrees to allow the marriage to continue as long as the Hivites getcircumcised. ... So, as a strict Biblical adaptation, The Red Tent is a dud.
The 'woman'(or Israeli soldier in drag for all I know)Katrina 'Red Tent' Coravos is using the word 'liberty'
to deceive Americans into believing she is one of them ,rather than an Israeli Zionist Supremicist fraud and another thief who will send any money she makes by the theft and perversion of our GUATEMALA CACAO HONEY PROCESS FOR MORE ISRAELI ZIONIST TERRORIST CAUSES LIKE 9/11, is no more than an apoligist for murder against Palestinian women and as a IDF Israeli military prostitute has blood on her hands and and stealing and perverting our whole bean cacao honey invention , fraud on her pea brain.I can only presume she agees with Chabad Lubavitch mafia who call Maya 'Nazis' even though it was CHOCOLATE FRAUD Katrina Coravos own isra-hell who provided the weapons and profited from holocaust of the MAYA IN GUATEMALA IN THE 1980'S.
I must warn any American women jewish or otherwise away from the sick psychotic Katrina CORAVOS who led a Brit or Australian into our Tostaduria Antigua COFFEE AND CACAO ROASTING SHOP TO HARRASS AND THREATEN ME WHILE SHE AND ANOTHER MALE IDIOT LOOKED ON.The 'woman' is, like I said, a dangerous psycopath.
NOW WHAT DOES 'ANCINT' ISR-HELL OR PALESTINE HAV TO DO WITH A WHITE BIMBO? The sick idiot thinks she is a direct decendent of the mentally ill Hebrew ABRAHAM.What an idiot.HOW IN HEIL DID IT TAKE MOSES 40 YEARS TO WALK A FEW KILOMETERS TO WHAT SHE CALLS ISRAEL AND DOESN'T SHE REALIZE THAT IT WAS UNDER EGYPTIAN CONTROL
AT THAT TIME ANYWAY.Doesn't she realize that the largest stone in the so-called Kewish Temple or whatever the shit they call that shoddy of shoddies ancient ruins of the world was actually put there by the Romans ! What a fucked up bimbo and lieing stealing fraud she is !
Huffington Post-Apr 30, 2015
Israeli women in Tel Aviv embrace a baby born to an Indian surrogate mother in Nepal. Israel evacuated Israeli citizens and gay parents with ..
Rape is a delicate subject and should be delicately handled. Even in our Courts of law it is considered of such a nature that the general public is not permitted in the court room during its recital. What then must be said when such a story is found prominently related in the Bible, a book which is reverentially impressed upon our children as being "a divine revelation from God"? Could a more obnoxious and offensive story than that of rape be put into the hands of the young?
This story alone is sufficient to condemn the Bible as being unfit to inculcate moral instruction in children. Since the story is found in the Bible and is not the result of my imagination, I will proceed with it.
I quote the Scriptures, Genesis, Chapter 34, Verses 1-2.
|And Dinah the daughter of Leah, which she bare unto Jacob, went out to see the daughters of the land.2. And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite, prince of the country, saw her, he took her, and lay with her, and defiled her.|
Genesis, Chapter 34, Verse 3.
|3. And his soul crave unto Dinah the daughter of Jacob, and he loved the damsel and spake kindly unto the damsel.|
A fair and just and equitable offer should be met with the acceptance it deserves.
Genesis, Chapter 34, Verses 4-12.
|4. And Shechem spake unto his father Hamor, saying, Get me this damsel to wife.5. And Jacob heard that he had defiled Dinah his daughter: now his sons were with his cattle in the field: and Jacob held his peace until they were come.|
6. And Hamor the father of Shechem went out unto Jacob to commune with him.
7. And the sons of Jacob came out of the field when they heard it: and the men were grieved, and they were very wroth, because he had wrought folly in Israel in lying with Jacob's daughter; which thing ought not to be done.
8. And Hamor communed with them, saying, The soul of my son Shechem longeth for your daughter: I pray you give her to him to wife.
9. And make ye marriages with us, and give your daughters unto us, and take our daughters unto you.
10. And ye shall dwell with us: and the land shall be before you; dwell and trade ye therein, and get you possessions therein.
11. And Shechem said unto her father and unto her brethren, Let me find grace in your eyes, and what ye shall say unto me I will give.
12. Ask me never so much dowry and gift, and I will give according as ye shall say unto me: but give me the damsel to wife.
What can a man more honorably offer than "Ask me never so much dowry and gift, and I will give according as ye shall say unto me"? He pleaded his cause with fervor, ardor, and honesty, and if Justice is blind as some say, and the scales faulty, he did not deserve the brutal retaliation which the sons of Jacob inflicted upon him, his family and his country.
But we are getting a bit ahead of our story and must continue to quote the Scriptures. Now here is what Jacob and his sons demanded of Shechem and Hamor as reparation for his deed.
Genesis, Chapter 34, Verses 13-18.
|13. And the sons of Jacob answered Shechem and Hamor his father deceitfully, and said, because he had defiled Dinah their sister:14. And they said unto them, We cannot to this thing, to give our sister to one that is uncircumcised; for that were a reproach unto us:|
15. But in this will we consent unto you: If ye will be as we be, that every male of you be circumcised;
16. Then will we give our daughters unto you, and we will take your daughters to us, and we will dwell with you, and we will become one people.
17. But if ye will not hearken unto us, to be circumcised; then will we take our daughter, and we will be gone.
18. And their words pleased Hamor and Shechem Hamor's son.
Genesis, Chapter 34, Verse 19.
|19. And the young man deferred not to do the thing, because he had delight in Jacob's daughter: and he was more honourable than all the house of his father.|
|20. And Hamor and Shechem his son came unto the gate of their city, and communed with the men of their city, saying,21. These men are peaceable with us; therefore let them dwell in the land, and trade therein; for the land, behold, it is large enough for them; let us take their daughters to us for wives, and let us give them our daughters.|
22. Only herein will the men consent unto us for to dwell with us, to be one people, if every male among us be circumcised, as they arecircumcised.
23. Shall not their cattle and their substance and every beast of theirs be ours? only let us consent unto them, and they will dwell with us.
24. And unto Hamor and unto Shechem his son hearkened all that went out of the gate of his city; and every male was circumcised, all that went out of the gate of his city.
Let me repeat it for your benefit: "And the sons of Jacob answered Shechem and his father deceitfully."
And now follows the most diabolical crime ever perpetrated upon an innocent people, particularly when done in the name of Peace. I call the attention of those ardent peace lovers who use the Bible in their deliberations to this passage. As you probably are not acquainted with the deviltry of the Biblical characters or with what cunning savageness they can inflict punishment, I will quote it verbatim to you.
Genesis, Chapter 34, Verses 25-29.
|25. And it came to pass on the third day, when they were sore, that two of the sons of Jacob, Simeon and Levi, Dinah's brethren, took each man his sword, and came upon the city boldly, and slew all the males.26. And they slew Hamor and Shechem his son with the edge of the sword, and took Dinah out of Shechem's house, and went out.|
27. The sons of Jacob came upon the slain, and spoiled the city, because they had defiled their sister.
28. They took their sheep, and their oxen, and their asses, and that which was in the city, and that which was in the field,
29. And all their wealth, and all their little ones, and their wives took they captive, and spoiled even all that was in the house.
Well might Jacob say that this deed makes him stink among the inhabitants of the land. Since this is a Biblical expression, let me quote it.
Genesis, Chapter 34, Verses 30-31.
|30. And Jacob said to Simeon and Levi, Ye have troubled me to make me to stink among the inhabitants of the land, among the Canaanites and the Perizzites: and I being few in number, they shall gather themselves together against me, and slay me; and I shall be destroyed, I and my house.31. And they said, Should he deal with our sister as with a harlot?|