Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Military Madness by Graham Nash

 Military Madness by Graham Nash ( of Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young band)

In an upstairs room in Blackpool
By the side of a northern sea
The army had my father
And my mother was having me
Military Madness was killing my country
Solitary Sadness comes over me
After the school was over and I moved 
To the other side
I found another country but I never
Lost my pride
Military Madness was killing the country
Solitary sadness creeps over me
And after the wars are over
And the body count is finally filed
I hope that The Man discovers
What’s driving the people wild
Military madness is killing your country
So much sadness, between you and me
War, War, War, War, War, War

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czUx2gvjdJk




No comments:

Post a Comment