Saturday, July 18, 2015

SOMETHING FINE JACKSION BROWNE







  1. Jackson Browne - Something Fine - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYul6Tq5pfU
    21 ago. 2012 - Subido por Electricchris1
    The papers lie there helplessly In a pile outside the door I've tried and tried, but I just can't remember what ...




  1. Jackson Browne - "Something Fine" (February 2011 ...

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=yufoq3T-z_w




The papers lie there helplessly 
In a pile outside the door 
I've tried and tried, but I just can't remember what they're for 
The world outside is tugging like a beggar at my sleeve 
Oh, that's much too old a story to believe 

And you know that it's taken it's share of me 
Even though you take such good care of me 
Now you say "morocco" and that makes me smile 
I haven't seen morocco in a long, long while 
The dreams are rolling down across the places in my mind 
And I've just had a taste of something fine




The future hides and the past just slides 
England lies between 
Floating in a silver mist so cold and so clean 
California's shaking like an angry child will 
Who has asked for love and is unanswered still 

And you know that I'm looking back carefully 
ôcause I know that there's still something there for me 
But you said "morocco" and you made me smile 
And it hasn't been that easy for a long, long while 
And looking back into your eyes I saw them really shine 
Giving me a taste of something fine 
Something fine 

Now if you see morocco I know you'll go in style 
I may not see morocco for a little while 
But while you're there I was hoping you might keep it in your mind 
To save me just a taste of something fine





  1. Jackson Browne - "Something Fine" (February 2011 ...

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=yufoq3T-z_w

No comments:

Post a Comment