Thursday, September 18, 2014

Jackson Browne - Doctor My Eyes





  1. Jackson Browne - Doctor My Eyes + lyrics - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqFUmo8VVg0

    20/5/2010 - Subido por amindenandel
    Jackson Browne - Doctor My Eyes Lyrics: Doctormy eyeshave seen the years And the slow parade of ...

Jackson Browne - Doctor My Eyes

Lyrics:

Doctor, my eyes have seen the years
And the slow parade of fears without crying
Now I want to understand

I have done all that I could
To see the evil and the good without hiding
You must help me if you can

Doctor, my eyes
Tell me what is wrong
Was I unwise to leave them open for so long

'Cause I have wandered through this world
And as each moment has unfurled
I've been waiting to awaken from these dreams
People go just where they will
I never noticed them until I got this feeling
That it's later than it seems

Doctor, my eyes
Tell me what you see
I hear their cries
Just say if it's too late for me

Doctor, my eyes
Cannot see the sky
Is this the PRICE for having learned how not to cry

No comments:

Post a Comment